For whom is my loathing greater?

Having spent 8 years as a BYU student, it's hard to fathom the idea of rooting for Utah. When I saw the matchup with 'Bama, I was quite looking forward to watching the Ute blood flow, putting a quick end to their jubilation at having run the table in the regular season. I confess though, that as the Utes jumped out to a 21-0 lead, I found myself unexpectedly enjoying the humiliation of something else I loathe. I have nothing against Alabama in particular, but to see one of the big name BCS elitests being dominated by a Mountain Wester had a certain sweetness to it.With the Boise St. win over Oklahoma, you left thinking that Boise St. pulled out a miracle, but that Oklahoma was probably still the better team. But this year I don't think that Alabama would be jumping at a rematch.
The feeling is similar to when the Bulls signed Rodman or the Giants Deion Sanders. Sometimes there are necessary evils like enjoying a U of U victory.
Comments
-Rhett
Greg